30 Days to my Anniversary Affiliate Ads
1. Before setting up your affiliate ads, please sign up for the affiliates newsletter for important information about the affiliate program, bonuses, promotional materials, etc. In your first newsletter, you will receive a free coupon code for one of our e-books.
2. Next sign up to be an affiliate with e-junkie; Join the Affiliate Program Now!
3. Then select some of these graphic ads, copy the code in the text box, and insert it in an html text or widget on your blog. Be sure to refer to #4 so that you insert your affiliate code in this code correctly.
Use these ads on your blog or website to advertise 30 Days to My Anniversary. Be sure to include your affiliate link.
Get product info here.
Grab the code for an ad 200 x 200
Grab the code for an ad 200 x 467
Grab the code for an ad 300 x 300
Grab the code for an ad 900 x 111
4. Look at the html text in the first ad; notice the bold text. Replace the bold area of the code with a portion of the html affiliate code you received when you signed up to be a Shari Popejoy affiliate with e-junkie. (The portion you use is the html text that is between the first two sets of quotation marks of that affiliate code you received when you signed up to be a Shari Popejoy affiliate with e-junkie.)
5. After setting up your ads, use the free coupon codes from your first newsletter to test the download and links and affiliate reports to make sure that you are receiving proper credit. We want you to get a commission on every purchase you refer, so please test out your link to make sure it works! Shari Popejoy and Injoy, Inc. will not be able to sort out sales for purchases that do not use the correct links and graphics. If you have any questions about the affiliate program, use the contact information supplied in your affiliate newsletter, or contact us here. We want to work together to make the affiliate program run smoothly and profitably! Email us at welovebooks [at] injoyinc [dot] com if you have any questions.
Amy Lynn Andrews offers a very helpful guide to setting up e-junkie affiliate links in case you need a tutorial on how to grab your affiliate code, and how to customize your affiliate code.